Fostering an animal is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. As a foster parent with Independent Animal Rescue, you’ll receive all the support and supplies you need to make a life-changing difference. We provide everything from food and toys to veterinary care and ongoing training. You’ll have the chance to join a passionate community of animal lovers and gain a new furry friend who’ll fill your home with love!
As a foster parent, your responsibilities include:
- Provide a safe, clean space for your foster to live
- Provide fresh food and water, and interact with your foster pet multiple times a day
- Attend adoption events with your foster
- Bring them to our clinic as needed
- Review your foster pet’s adoption applications
- Promote your foster pet
- Shower your foster with love and affection!